TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We aim to reply to all email enquires within 24-48 hours. We deem this is a reasonable amount of time, especially within busy periods.
2. To secure your order with Delight Wedding Stationery, a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total order is required. The booking will not be confirmed without receipt of the deposit and a completed and signed order form accepting our terms and conditions. This will secure the customer’s production/delivery slot. A production date is only confirmed once these details are received.
3. When placing an order, please provide all of the required information:
. Bride and Groom names as you would like them to be displayed.
. Date and times of wedding ceremony and reception.
. Name and address of wedding and reception venues including postcodes.
. Contact details for queries and delivery.
. Any information required for RSVP’s such as a return date.
. Any additional information required for inserts.
If the information above is not provided on request, this may delay your order being started.
4. All wording must be provided electronically in a format that we can copy and paste into our templates. Handwritten and PDF forms will not be accepted in any circumstance.
5. Personal data provided by the customer when placing an order will be used by Delight Wedding Stationery to fulfil orders, settle them and deliver them to the correct address. They will not be passed on to any third parties.
6. Once an order has been placed, we will advise you of a production date for each part of your order advising you when we need the additional information. These dates must be strictly followed as we must respect the dates scheduled for our other customers. Failure to meet these deadlines may result in your order being pushed back several weeks or if it is too close to your wedding, the order will be cancelled. If we need to cancel an order due to the relevant information not being received and we are unable to fill the space in our diary, then we will retain the full balance minus the postage for the items not shipped. If work has commenced, then we have the right to collect the final payment to cover the costs already incurred.
7. The client must send all the order information to us at least 2 weeks before the production slot to avoid any delays.
8. A proof of each item you order will be emailed through for approval prior to printing. Please check them carefully, any changes should be confirmed by email. Once you are happy with the design and have authorised us to print your stationery item(s) we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Any changes requested after the first day of production, will incur an extra cost and in some circumstances may not be correctable where timescales are unreasonably tight.
9. You can request a sample prior to ordering, in the colours that you require. Please refer to the sample page for further details. Samples may take up to 15 working days to be delivered, but may take longer during busy periods. We strongly recommend that you order a sample invitation prior to placing a full order for your stationery due to colour variations on different computer screens. When a full order is placed without ordering a sample first, Delight Wedding Stationery will not accept product returns due to personal preferences.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10. All items required should be ordered when the original order is placed. If orders are placed in stages, we cannot guarantee continuity of design, colour and materials. Once an order is in production, an order cannot be changed. Additional quantities of items can be ordered no later than 8 weeks prior to the agreed delivery date. When ordering invitations, we advise ordering up to five spare invitations to allow for additional guests or errors when addressing. Additional invites can be ordered after delivery, but we cannot guarantee how fast these will be produced. They will be charged at full price with a 5% surcharge to cover additional materials.
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the copyright permission for any hymns, readings and poems used in the stationery order have been obtained.
12. Invoices will be emailed or posted.
13. Completed orders will only be despatched when the full balance is paid, including postage and packaging. Until the full balance is paid, all orders remain the property of Delight Wedding Stationery. The full balance will be required 4-6 weeks prior to the agreed start date, so that we can purchase the materials needed to produce your stationery. Late payment will delay the agreed start date.
14. We are able to offer an express service should you require your invitations or on the day items sooner than our current lead times. This is a premium service which will incur a small fee. Please contact us for more information and express service charges. We will provide you with a definitive date of completion for your items once we have confirmed the finer details.
15. UK orders will be sent via recorded Royal Mail or by a courier. Postage and packaging charges will vary depending on size, weight and destination. We will email the postage costs to you with your invoice prior to the production date. Emails will be sent once orders are ready for dispatch to confirm a delivery date. We ship worldwide. Overseas shipping costs depend on order size and delivery destination. Please contact us for a quote.
16. Delight Wedding Stationery cannot be held responsible for delays during busy periods i.e. December and bank holidays.
17. All orders are carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. In the unlikely case that you are not pleased with your order, we will only exchange if the items are faulty or an error has been made by us. All the faulty stationery must be returned to us, in the original packaging, including any bubble wrap, tissue paper and boxes, before any amendments are made. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the error is through us then the shipping costs will be refunded to you.
18. We ask that you approve your personalised wedding stationery before it is made, through the documents that we will email you. We ask that upon delivery you notify us within 48 hours of any shortage, defect or damage. If we do not receive written notification, then we shall be deemed to have properly performed our obligations in the relation to the sale and purchase of goods.
19. Due to the nature of orders, unless they arrive damaged, or defective, we can’t accept returns for custom or personalised orders.
20. Delivery dates are given as estimates. We cannot, under any circumstance, be held liable for any losses arising due to failure to meet such delivery dates. If you have not received your order, you must notify us as soon as possible. We cannot be held responsible for delivery delays caused by any other third party. If for any reason your order is delayed, we will always inform you immediately.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
21. As all our products are made up of delicate items, we ask that the products are handled with extreme care. If you live in the local area, you can arrange to collect your order from us, in this instance only a charge of £5.00 for packaging will be added to your invoice.
22. Payment can be paid via bank transfer which we prefer, PayPal or cash. Bank transfer details will be emailed to you if necessary.
23. If an order is cancelled, any work in process must be paid for in full.
24. All our stationery is handmade and therefore the client accepts that there may be slight variations between products. This is not deemed faulty, this is what makes your wedding stationery personal and unique.
25. If materials from our suppliers change, we will offer you an alternative of the same quality without an increase in price. Unless you choose an alternative, which may result in an increase in cost.
26. Colour charts shown on the website are indicative only and represent a guide to the true colour. We recommend ordering a sample/samples so that you can see the true colours.
27. Delight Wedding Stationery reserves the right to increase or decrease prices at any time. Any price increase or decrease will not affect any confirmed orders.
28. Our stationery contains small parts and is therefore unsuitable for young children. Please keep out of reach of children and babies.
29. Delight Wedding Stationery reserves the right to use photographs and physical copies of the customers personalised stationery items for any marketing or advertising purposes (including our website, social media websites, wedding fairs, shows and exhibitions).
30. We do during the year offer promotions. Any promotional discounts offered at the point of placing your order will apply to products ordered at that time only. If additional products are ordered at a later date, these will be charged at the normal rate.
31. Delight Wedding Stationery may from time to time change our terms and conditions, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future. Delight Wedding Stationery will post any such changes on this page.
32. All designs, photos, logos and website are copyright of Delight Wedding Stationery. All rights reserved. Any redistribution, or reproduction of part or all of the contents in designed in any form is prohibited without prior permission. Any infringement of this will be pursued through the courts.